Saturday 6 December 2014

Shows on Create & Craft Today

Hi Bloggers.

I have shows on Create & Craft today at 10am and 3pm. As I said yesterday, it's a Justrite Stamps & Dies Sale Show with some Spellbinders at sale prices too. There are different stamps/dies on each show. Yesterday's card was from the 10am show. Today's card is from the 3pm show.

For the background, I ran a piece of Coconut White Card through the Grand Calibur with the Creative Expressions Quilted Flower Embossing Folder. I inked around the edges with Dried Marigold Distress Ink and then rubbed Graceful Peach Gilding Wax from the Cosmic Shimmer Colours by Phill Martin Collection all over the embossed design. Once dry, I buffed it up using a dry wet wipe.

For the panels, I sprayed some Graceful Peach Ink Spray Mist onto a piece of Cut n Dry Foam to make myself an 'ink pad' (you could also use Cut n Dry Felt). I then spayed a little more onto my Craft Sheet and mixed this with a little Graceful Peach Mica Powder. I added this to my 'ink pad' and used it to stamp the Justrite Quilted Circles Background twice on to Coconut White Card. I cut the panels to 1 1/2" x 5", inked around the edges with Dried Marigold and matted onto Peach Card.

I stamped the sentiment and the frame from the Justrite Enjoy the Day Vintage Labels Four Clear Stamp Set onto Coconut White Card using Perfect Medium and embossed with Graceful Peach Embossing Powder. I cut them both out using Justrite Vintage Labels 4 Dies and inked through the sentiment die with Dried Marigold. I cut a Spellbinders Ornate Squares Die out of Peach Card. I cut it in half and added to both sides at the back of the frame die cut.

I cut Sue's Grand Vinery Dies (were on Phill's shows on Monday or available from me on ebay here) out of Peach Card. I popped some Graceful Peach Twinkles onto my Craft Sheet. Using a piece of Cut n Dry Foam I dabbed it all over the leaves. I made a couple of flowers out of White Crochet Ribbon (on next Tuesday's shows or from me on ebay here).

I assembled the card as shown adding some White Pearls to the corners and some dots of Graceful Peach PVA around the edges.

Hope you can join me later.

Julia.

19 comments:

  1. Morning Julia and all crafters, a busy but lovely card today. Will be watching you on C&C later today.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Julia I love the colours, I really need to get all of the Phill Martin sets. I love all the different techniques you have used
    I will be watching and recording your shows today
    Hugs to all Michelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Julia. Looking forward to the shows today. Hope you have a great time at C&C. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous thank you for all the tips you share. I hope your shows go well today and that the roads are kind to you. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card today, i'm just off to set the sky box to record your two programs.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card, hope your shows go well.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Julia, wow, this card is gorgeous, love everything about it. Have a good day, hope the shows go swimmingly. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia
    Gorgeous card - love it - I shall be watching later
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Julia lovely card from you today such a delicate colour Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Julia, a gorgeous card today and yesterdays was beautiful too but
    I couldn't get your pictures to come up yesterday and couldn't leave a comment
    it said your site wasn't responding so I don't know what is wrong but I just keep
    trying. Good luck with your shows they will be great as usual.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Julia I'll be watching today love June xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, Julie.....i am so enjoying watching your show today. Love all the fantastic tips you are giving too.....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia. I love your three panel cards. Hope your shows today went well. Looking forward to watching them when I get home. SueLx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card love the colour, have a great day, sunny and cold here in March.
    X Ros

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Julia, especially like the colour choice.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Julia, love the peach colour and your flowers. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great card Julia I saw your show at 3pm and bought some goodies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. stunning card Julia,

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful cards Julia ... love this stamp and the peach goodies. Crafty Regards Julie Kay xxx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!