Friday 8 August 2014

Sneak Peek

Hi Bloggers.

As promised, here's an early sneak peek from Sunday's show -

I've made cards with this bundle using 3, 5 and 7 pieces for a bit of variety - I'll be sharing them all in due course.

For the background, I stamped the Justrite Basket Weave Background onto Coconut White Card using Perfect Medium. I stamped it a second time and then dusted over the surface with Marine Aqua Mica Powder from the Cosmic Shimmer Luscious Greens Mica Spray Set. I rubbed away the excess mica using a dry wetwipe.

I used the Justrite Floral Fan Elements Offset SVG file and cut 2 borders out of Periwinkle Card using the Cricut Explore. I stamped the border from the Justrite Floral Fan Elements Clear Stamp Set onto each using Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Gold Detail Powder (it's easier to line up if you take the card to the stamp).

I stamped the fan design from the same stamp set, again using Perfect Medium. I added Gold Detail Powder but did not heat set yet. I stamped the sentiment, again from the same stamp set, within the panel in the fan design, added Gold Powder and heat set the lot. I cut it out using Justrite Vintage Fan Dies. I did this twice more.

I tied a bow using Blue/White Striped Grosgrain and added a Vintage Metal Button.

I assembled the card as shown adding some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA in Olympic Gold around the edges.

Lots more ideas with this stamp set on the Justrite Stampers Blog here.

I'll be back with another sneak peek tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

17 comments:

  1. Morning Julia
    Love this card so lacey looking and delicate
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia, beautiful card, love the colours, these stamps and cut files are really lovely. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, such detail & delicate colours.

    Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia. Pretty card, I love the gold on the blue. Are you busy prepping for Sunday? Looking forward to watching the show : ) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Julia, will have to record shows on Sunday because I will be working.
    Hugs to all I hope you all have a great weekend
    Michellexxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Julia, a beautiful card and great colours.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Julia, This JustRite fan stamp is stunning, I love your compilation and the gorgeous colour combo.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous. I'm really looking forward to your shows on Sunday. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia
    Love the composition of this card. Looking forward to Sunday.
    TFS
    Hugs
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Julia, love your design, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia, a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card Julia blue on gold brill thanks for the sneaky peak look forward to Sunday love June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the stamps Julia, will be out all day Sunday, so I expect you will sell out before I get back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Julia, Gorgeous card, love the stamps and the soft colours. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday.
    Take care.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia.

    Lovely card, I love the background stamp and the border especially. The little fan shape looks like it'd be fun to play with. My favourite blue card too!

    Looking forward to Sunday but I may only get to see the first half live. Recording it all though to enjoy when all is quiet!

    Crafty hugs

    T xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card looking forward to watching you on Sunday always love watching you on t.v

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!