Saturday 4 November 2017

Stamping into Ultra Thick Embossing Crystals

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

I started with a square piece of Coconut White Card. I dabbed a little Faded Jeans Distress Oxide onto my Craft Sheet. I misted it with waterand then pricked it up onto my card. I repeated the process with Broken China Distress Oxide. I dried the ink with my Heat Tool and then edged with Faded Jeans Oxide using a Smoothie.

I stamped the gentleman from the Wendy Vecchi 3 Cheers for Art using Forget Me Not Archival.

I stamped the sentiment from the same set using Watering Can Archival.

I doodled around the edges of my card using a Pigma Micron Pen.

I matted onto Black Card and then onto Coconut White Card.

I set the Efcolor Stove up and added some CS Clear and Midnight Blue Ultra Thick Embossing Crystals to a Melt-It Case. I popped it onto the stove platform, added the lid and left to melt. I inked up the sentiment from the same set using Clear Perfect Medium. Once the crystals were moulten I poured some onto my Craft Sheet and added my sentiment stamp to it.  I left it to set for a couple of minutes and then peeled away the stamp. I brushed CS Phill Martin Chic Grey Blue Mica Powder over it. I added my sentiment to my card with a little Hi-Tack Tape and a little CS Glue.

I completed my card by adding 3 x 5mm Black Pearls.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

18 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, lovely card today

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia,
    Great man card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card I love how the grey mica really makes the letters pop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Julia very clever love the colours thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Julia x lovely background colours and great stamping x love the utee sentiment too x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic card Julia ,i love your work.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia, another awesome card, your creations always inspire me, and I love stamping into Utee. Have a great day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Julia, such a different card this morning and great design for mens cards. Love the effect you have created with the back ground.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots going on here. This card has so many techniques going on. Would be a good card for one of the guys in your life.
    Have a great Saturday!
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once again, I just love how you have created the background....lovely card Julia...thank you...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia, A lovely colourway background and fab stamping, especially the sentiment into the UTEE.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia,
    Another awesome background.Thanks for the inspiration.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia

    Lovely card. I love how you have achieved the background very effective.

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!