Thursday 2 November 2017

Blue and White Intermediate and Striped Weave

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the weave on this one, I cut the Intermediate Weaving Die out of Coconut White Card once and the Striped Weaving Die out of Sky Blue Card.  I cut the Striped die cuts into pairs and wove them through the White Intermediate die cut.

I made a frame out of Coconut White Card using the Scalloped Lattice Frames Set B and added it to my woven background using Woodware 2mm Foam Tape, trimming away the excess. I matted onto Coconut White, then Sky Blue and then another piece of Coconut White Card.

I cut the Birthday Wishes Die out of Sky Blue Card. I popped a piece of CE DS Self Adhesive Sheet onto a piece of Coconut White Card. I cut the oval die from the Thank You die set from it. I peeled away the backing sheet and added my sentiment. I added CS Sparkle Star Diamond Frost to the rest of the exposed adhesive.

I cut some leaves out of Coconut White Card using the Spring Foliage Die Set and made some flowers out of Sky Blue Card using just the open petal dies from the Striped Nasturtium Die Set.

I completed my card by adding a 5mm White Pearl to the centre of the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

27 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a very pretty card made with the weaving dies, love the flowers. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Julia, beautiful card and the flowers are gorgeous
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia
    A simply Gorgeous card.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, always love the weaved cards xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely idea for a birthday card,thanks Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely idea for a birthday card,thanks Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Julia. Stunning card this morning . I always enjoy seeing your weaved cards. The flowers finish the card of beautifully.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia, absolutely flippin gorgeous, love it, these weaving card samples really do blow me away.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lovely weave . Like your colour choice.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card-love absolutely everything about it.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia
    A beautiful card. I love your woven cards.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is beautiful Julia love your weaving cards so much
    Thank you love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty I can’t remember seeing the open striped nasturtiums on their own - very effective

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Julia,
    Beautiful card, like the way you have used the flowers.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia
    Gorgeous card and colour .
    I got my card this morning it is even more beautiful in the hand , thank you so much.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julia this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. Great dies, I love the weave and sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia Beautiful card love the weaving dies I need to buy the intermediate one very soon !Love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these colours Julia and it is a gorgeous card

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia,
    Love all your weaving cards.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julia, Beautiful !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia. Lovely card. I have weaving envy. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh yes, I just love this, again weaving, which you are so good at doing Julia...thank you...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Julia. Gorgeous weaving card. Very inspiring. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are my favorites. I just love the weaving dies and you are the best. I need to try doubling up the stripe with the intermediate like this. I just got stripe and had not decided what to try first. I love the blue and white. I have been making backgrounds for Christmas cards mostly.
    Thank you for another beautiful card today,
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!