Monday 6 June 2016

Sneak Peek

Hi Bloggers.

Today I have a sneak peek from my Justrite One Day Special which starts tomorrow night at 8pm on Hochanda.

For the background, I embossed a piece of Coconut White Card using the Couture Creations Ooh La La Embossing Folder.

I stamped the image from the Justrite Large Oval Celebration Stamp Set using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS Black Detail Embossing Powder. I coloured in with CS Summer Garden Watercolour Set using a Water Brush. I cut it out using the middle sized oval cutting die from the Justrite Hope Oval Frames Die Set. I used the dies either side of that one to cut a frame out of Sky Blue Card.

I cut the largest die inthe same set out of Sky Blue Card and then the next 2 dies together out of Coconut White Card.

This all might make a bit more sense if I show you a picture of the die set so here you go -

I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with Black Detail Powder. I cut it out using the smallest 2 ovals in the same die set (the smallest one gives a pierced detail and does not cut). I cut the next sized die out of Sky Blue Card.

I cut 2 pairs of corners using the Justrite A2 Card Front Basics Die Set out of Sky Blue Card (this die set is my favourite from the shows and I think it'll be the first sell out - more on that tomorrow).

I assembled the card as shown piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat.

The winner of the card from Freebie Friday on 3rd June is.....................

 gwen70

Please email me at juliawattscrafts@gmail.com with your address and I'll pop it in the post.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (6th June) - Sue Wilson Ornate Frame : Brighter Days only £13.99!

 

34 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a beautiful card. Congratulations gwen70 well done.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia,
    Thank you for a beautiful card. Love the shape and colours. Painted flower is very pretty.
    Will watch you tonight and tomorrow.

    As the CE team do not make cards only fronts, is it possible to demo making a stand that you put on the back please.
    Many thanks in advance.
    Love and crafty hugs
    Tina T xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia
    What a beautiful card thank you tracyw x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia, beautiful card, simple and elegant. Congrats to the winner.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia.
    A lovely card Thank you.
    Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia. Beautiful card, looking forward to your one day special shows. Congratulations to gwen70 on your win. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia, this card is gorgeous, love the die and the flower stamps. Well done Gwen70 on winning the card. Have a great day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia
    What a lovely topper. Lovely card .
    Anne M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Julia. Hochanda are keeping you and John very busy. What lovely cards you both produce.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Congrats to the card winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Julia, A very lovely card, I especially love the little 'photo corners' they are goergeous.
    Congratulations to Gwen.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card Julia the die is very pretty looking forward to your shows xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I love the stamps and the dies you have used. I am looking forward to your shows. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia,
    Beautiful card, it looks so fresh and the stamp and dies look lovely.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the die you have used for this gorgeous card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Julia, will be watching tomorrow, just seen I am the winner of Friday freebie so thank you will email you soon Gwen xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia
    A lovely card. Congrats to the winner.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card, Julia. I am having difficulty keeping up with all the shows the team are doing at the moment!

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this card Julia the colours and the beautiful dies Xx thank you
    Love always June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Morning Julia

    A very pretty card, love the colours

    Smiles

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty card Julia and lovely blue too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Hope Oval Frame Die is lovely and your card more than does it justice. The sky blue card is delightful.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good Morning Julia, that is such a beautiful card I love the Justrite stamps and dies and I even have some of their original ones, you know you had to put them on wooden holders. It really is stunning and I look forward to watching the l day special. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card Julia, well done to Gwen)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really pretty card julia x love the colours and the die set looks fantastic x can't wait for your shows x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello Julia.

    Very pretty, great stamp set and dies. Thanks for sharing.

    Congratulations gwen70.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello Julia,
    A very pretty card and the die set looks really lovely. Nice to get a combination of oblong and ovals. Looking forward to the Show tomorrow night as well as Wednesday! You and Leonie all on one day! Spoilt we are!!
    It's lovely to see so many of my favourite guests on Hochanda! Thanks Julia!
    Congratulations Gwen! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Absolutely beautiful Julia and i love the colours.
    Maybe a simple looking one but i love the clean and simple look and this is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card Julia. Will be watching the shows.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Julia. A little late today but wanted to thank you for my order which was waiting for me when I got home and the lovely card you sent. I will be watching tomorrow. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just lovely and I'm home alone Tue night which means I'll be in charge of the TV remote Yeh!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very pretty card that seems to have a Wedgewood feel.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  34. Evening Julia. Gorgeous blue card. Look forward to your shows tomorrow eve and Wednesday. X

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!