Friday 3 June 2016

Freebie Friday

Hi Bloggers.

Where did that week go? It's Freebie Friday again and here's this week's card that needs a new home -

You can read how this card was made in a step by step here.

Leave a lovely comment below to go into the draw to win. I'll announce a winner on Monday.

I have a number of workshops coming up soon -

Saturday 11th June - Stamping Masterclass. Taking you right from the very beginning with stamping right through to more complicated techniques. Lots of practice! Ending in a play with Leonie Pujols Stamps and Masks
 
Saturday 9th July - All Day Workshop focussing on Alcohol Inks and Die Cutting.



Sunday 14th August - Mixed Media Canvas & MDF Art. A fun workshop making a mixed media canvas and an MDF piece inspired by Lisa Horton.

All the above workshops are being held at Yardley Gobion Village Hall (just outside Milton Keynes). You can book via my website here.

Stock of John & Lisa's stamps are due in this morning. I'm hoping I can get all outstanding orders parcelled up and sent out today. UPDATE - Sorry, just received my delivery and I've received the first lot of John's stamps I ordered but not the second lot or Lisa's stamps so I'll only be able to send out some of the orders with John's stamps in them (those placed earliest). I was expecting everything, so sorry for the delay. The rest should be here on Monday morning.

John is launching another One Day Special on Hochanda this evening at 8pm with a Festive sale. I'm offering 10% discount on items I have in stock from the shows. You can find them here. Offer applies till midnight tomorrow night or while stocks last.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (3rd June) - Phill Martin Wedding Day Verse Collection Stamp Set only £9.99!



35 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, love this card with its pastel colours it is beautiful, your workshops look as if they are going to be amazing love the mixed media one in white wish I could attend but alas too far can't leave hubby to fend for himself.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, I know what you mean about the days flying past, I look back and think now what did I do in the past week..............the mind is going, haha.

    Lovely card and good luck to everyone.


    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia.
    A lovely card Thank you.
    Good luck all.
    Tale care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia
    I love this card it is so pretty. Hope the workshops go great. I will get down to one soon but it's a long drive for me.
    Anne M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia, this is such a lovely and very feminine card, beautiful colours. Good luck to everyone for the draw. Love the images you have shown for the workshops Julia, such a pity that they all happen to be on days when I am away for work. Have a great day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Julia
    I know time does fly ... a fab card for the giveaway today the projects look great for your workshops I wish I could go xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Julia,
    Beautiful card again today.
    Yes time flies - nearly halfway through the year. The 'C' word is getting closer and not had holidays yet - 😎 to weeks to go.
    Love and crafty hugs
    Tina T xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Julia. Wish I could get to a workshop but they're all on dates I'm already committed. The Autumn looks promising though.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Julia today's card is beautiful I love the design. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is exquisite Julia .i would love to win this x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Julia I love the dies the colour so soft and preety xxxxx

    Thank you xxxxxxxlove June Horrocks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and I so so wish I could get to Yardley Gobian I'd be booking all of your work shops

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia, A very beautiful card, and fabulous sneak peeks of your workshop's, they look brilliant.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Julia, A very beautiful card, and fabulous sneak peeks of your workshop's, they look brilliant.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia
    A lovely card, gorgeous papers.
    I wish MK was in Wiltshire, your workshops list looks so interesting.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Julia,
    What a pretty card you are giving away - especially love the delicate colours .
    Sue Mac

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card Julia. Wish the workshops were a bit nearer.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia. Lovely giveaway card again today. Would love to have come to your stamping workshop but got something on that day, just my luck! SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good Morning Julia, oh my I would love to give that gorgeous card a home, you really are so talented with all your techniques and this one is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Morning Julia

    WOW.... some very interesting peeks of future workshop cards! Just wish you weren't so far away from us who live in the Durham/Newcastle area

    I adore today's creation!

    Smiles

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Morning Julia,
    that´s a beautiful card and colours are so soft.
    Rolf xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning Julia today's card is beautiful I love the design. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning Julia today's card is beautiful I love the design. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful freebie card. Would love to get to one of the workshops but too far I am afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Julia,
    Lovely card and all of the workshops sound great, unfortunately a bit far for me.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really pretty card today julia x still haven't got my hands on those gorgeous papers yet x would love to attend all of the workshops they sound fantastic x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Another lovely card.

    Wish I could make next week's workshop as I really could do with getting advice and practice on stamping. A trip to Wales is in the offing unless my eye man stops me driving when I see him on Tuesday! Hopefully the next one.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Julia, wonderful card who need a home and
    I will have soon when the builders have gone.
    Have a nice weekend,
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a lovely card Julia, I love the paper. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Evening Julia. Beautiful card using the pretty paper. Wish I lived nearer your Workshop as your sneaky peeks look so interesting. X

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!