Thursday 5 March 2015

Thank You

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I inked up the Justrite Garden Trellis Background Stamp with Cosmic Shimmer Flake & Glitter Glue using a piece of Cut n Dry Foam. I stamped onto Coconut White Card and put aside while I cleaned the glue of my stamp using a Grime Boss.

I added Cosmic Shimmer Summer Meadow Gilding Flakes to the stamped background and removed the excess using a piece of Rubit Scrubit. I then added a piece of Creative Expressions Double Sided Self Adhesive Sheet over the top of the Gilded image. I rubbed Cosmic Shimmer Iced Snow Glitter Jewels over. This is Sue's Fire & Ice Technique.


I made a frame using a couple of Spellbinders Grand Rectangles Dies.

I stamped the sentiment from the Justrite Extra Grand Sentiments Clear Stamp Set using Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Gold Detail Embossing Powder. I cut it into a banner and shaped it a little.

I made a flower out of White Crochet Ribbon and added some Gold Tulle and a couple of Pearl Sprays.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

25 comments:

  1. Morning Julia and all crafters, another gorgeous card today, love the flower as well.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card today, I love the fire and ice technique. Hugs, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia
    Great card love the stamp background thank you tracyw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia, beautiful card, love the background, good to see older dies being used to create the frame. Have a fab day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, a beautiful card terrific background.
    Nancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I love this technique I must have a try. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Fire and Ice is a great effective technique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card, the fire and ice technique makes such a statement on a card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Julia love sues fire and Ice thank you xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia. Can't beat a bit of gilding, except the fire and ice technique, lovely. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia, I love gilding cards they are a little bit more work but the end result is gorgeous. Have a lovely day. X Ros

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia

    Stunning- the colours look so warm and fiery, I love it!

    Hugs,

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Julia, very clean and unfussy, love it!!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia, a beautiful card. Love the flakes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the background, and flower - gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this card Julia and everything gilding flakes. Well done Julie Kay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning Julia, I love this card and the techniques in it. This is a reminder that I will be needing a new pouch of Grime Boss very soon, I wouldn't be without them.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant Julia - another gilding flake inspirational card, just in time for my class on gilding flakes this Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia,

    Wow! This is stunning, just love it. Love the background stamp.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Julia and all

    Beautiful card. I really like the simplicity of this card. The fire and ice technique is lovely and the colour is great. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia,
    gorgeous card,like the fire and ice technique. Very nice.
    Two sleeps to go :-)
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this card. Love the fire and ice.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Julia
    Another stunning card & love the gilding flakes effect you have used.
    I haven't tried those yet so must get some & give them a try as they look amazing.

    Crafty Hugs
    Haze T xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!