Saturday 4 October 2014

Never miss a chance to Dance!

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I simply ran a piece of Milk Card through the Grand Calibur with the Creative Expressions Rows of Bows PinPoint Embossing Folder. I rubbed Enchanted Gold over the embossed surface and put aside to dry for a few minutes. Once dry I buffed it up using a dry wet wipe. I wrapped a piece of Cream Crochet Ribbon around the centre.

I stamped the Paso Doble Stamp using Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Gold Detail Embossing Powder. I cut it out using Spellbinders Distressed Edges and cut a mat out of Vintage Gold Card using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B.

I stamped the sentiment from the Step by Step Sentiments Stamp Set using Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Gold Detail Powder. I cut it out using Spellbinders Classic Squares Small and cut a mat out of Vintage Gold Card using Spellbinders Classic Squares Large.


I tied a bow using Cream Crochet Ribbon and added a Winter White Satin Flower.

I cut a couple of leaves out of Vintage Gold Card using Sue's Faux Quilled Leaves Die Set and added a couple of Winter White Satin Flowers.

I assembled the card as shown adding some Cream Pearls to the corners and some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Ivory PVA around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

26 comments:

  1. Morning Julia and all crafters, I can hear the music in the background when I see this card, stunning, I love it, the colours go so well together.

    Have a safe, healthy and happy day everyone, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia.
    First of all I would like to send a big THANK YOU for the many congratulations I got on the birth of my grandson both mum and baby Cole are fine.
    Julia as usual a beautiful card thank you take care all, have a good weekend, Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia, lovely card, my little granddaughter Erin would love this one as she does Spanish dancing lessons! Love Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia,
    Another Fabulous Card, I Love The Embossed Background, The Rows Of Bows.
    Beautiful Stamp And The Colours You've Chosen For Today's Card And The Beautiful Accessories With The Fabulous Crochet Ribbon And Flowers.
    Thanks For Sharing Julia.
    Hugs From Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I do like the dance themed stamps it was such a brilliant idea. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia. Another lovely card, using those great stamps. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Julia,
    Another lovely card,
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Julia, super card today I.m just waiting for my stamps to arrive Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card So don't get me wrong when I say I don't like the name of this stamp To me it should be called Flamenco not Paso Doble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We already have a stamp in the singles range called Flamenco so could not use that. We would have used it for the Senorita stamp if the name was available as she is a Flamenco dancer. Julia

      Delete
  10. Morning Julia, gorgeous card today. I really like these new stamps. Have a good weekend. Kind regards Joanne K x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia. Lovely. Come on stamps, hurry up and arrive. SueL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia, absolutely beautiful, love the white and gold. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia,

    Really love the card, my favourite colours. Won three of your sets of cards on ebay - soooo excited cant wait for them to arrive.

    Much love,

    Shirley T. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Julia , love that embossing folder but sadly it won't fit in my bigshot!
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Julia, another gorgeous card and love the colours and these satin flowers
    are really beautiful.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Afternoon Julia, beautiful card, love the colours together

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Julia, Beautiful card, love the colours and the satin flowers.
    Take care.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card Julia - those lovely flowers finish the card off. Well Done - Bows up the right way - that me laugh from the show!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Julia, love it all.

    Love & Hugs

    jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Julia, I love this card, and please heed those words if you can.
      X Ros

      Delete
  20. Hi Julia
    Well I made up my mind and luckily the Argentine Tanto collection was still available - I've got enough time to make the card for my mum-in-law as her birthday isn't until December!! She loves Strictly so I'm sure she will appreciate a dancing card!! I missed your morning show so going to catch up now.
    I'm sure you were happy to have Dean as the presenter... wondering who your favourite is??
    Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry - love this colour combo - beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia, A beautiful combination.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia,beautiful card really like the colour set on this one
    Have a nice evening and take care
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!