Tuesday 25 February 2014

Sue Wilson Stamps Back in Stock

Hi Bloggers.

Just to let you know that Sue's stamps are back in stock in my Amazon Store. I have also managed to get some more San Francisco and Tuscany Dies. You can see all the dies and stamps here. I am told that I should get the bow stamps to co-ordinate with the Classic Bow die set tomorrow morning. I will let you know as soon as they arrive.

I also have the Thank You and Get Well Soon Stamps, plus the Regency and Renaissance Frames. I also have the Delicate Daffodil and Tulip Trio back in stock. I should have some more Delicate Frame stamps tomorrow. You can see all the Singles here.

All for now.

Julia.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, will you be stocking the quilted leaves die from the finishing touches collection? I love it and can't find anyone having it left in stock. I am also after the Justrite teacup and butterfly stamp Sue had in her show on Sunday, it would be great if you were to stock those too. Thank you so much x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Quilled Leaves set is out of stock at the CE warehouse. I have some more on order. Hopefully they will be here by the end of next week.

      I won't be stocking the Justrite stamps as I can't get them onto Amazon.

      Julia

      Delete

Only positive comments please!