Saturday 12 October 2013

Amethyst Get Well Soon

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

This is quite a quick and easy card to make.

For the background, I dusted a piece of Coconut White Card with my anti static bag. I inked up the Fence Border Mask with Clear Perfect Medium, popped it onto the dusted card which was sitting on my tan mat on my base plate. I popped the pink embossing plate on top and ran it through the Grand Calibur. The ink transferred to the debossed pattern. I embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Amethyst Mist Lustre Embossing Powder. I popped the remaining card inside the Couture Creations Celebrate Embossing Folder and ran it through the Grand Calibur with the embossed fence design hanging over the edge of the plates. I inked around the edges with Milled Lavender Distress Ink using Cut n Dry Foam.

I stamped the image from the Summer Flowers Stamp Set using Perfect Medium and embossed with Amythyst Mist Lustre. I cut it out using Spellbinders Labels 28 and inked through the die with Milled Lavender.

I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set, again using Perfect Medium and embossed with Amethyst Mist Lustre. I cut it out using Justrite Vintage Labels Four and inked through the die with Milled Lavender.

I assembled the card as shown adding some White Pearls in the corners and some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA in White around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

24 comments:

  1. Good morning Julia,
    What a stunning card a perfect way to start the weekend. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia
    What a nice card thank you Tracy w x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia thank you I liked this card when you demonstrated it, it is lovely take care Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card today, lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia. This is so soothing to look at, you have got it just perfectt for a get well card! Gorgeous. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Julia this card is beautiful. I must try that technique the results are amazing. Have a great day. Love Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Julia, lovely card today, love the colours. Love Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card, delicate embossing. Very pretty flower stamp.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia, I love the colours, I love the die-cuts and stamping, I love the card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia, a lovely card, loved this demo, the colours are superb, and the fence mask is on my wish list. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Julia
    Fantastic card to start this grotty weekend. These flower stamps are really growing on me - excuse the pun - love the background with the fence border.
    TFS
    Hugs
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card lovely colour too xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Julia, Gorgeous card, great embossing and love the colour.
    Take care.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card saw it when you were on C&C and thought the colours were so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another great card Julia, lovely colours

    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card and the embossed fence.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning Julia,

    Beautiful card, I love Lilacs the smell form them is divine.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia. Really love the lilac and the fence is adorable.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia, love the card and the colours are lovely Jean Z xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Morning Julia, beautiful card, Lilac is one of my favourite trees and it works so well in the lavender, all very delicate and beautiful.
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card as usual julia x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia,

    Colours, stamps and dies are perfect. Love it.

    Much love,

    Shirley T. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia, a beautiful card and the Amethyst pearl lustre is gorgeous
    definately a must have.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Julia thus one is more simple than you usually do and very effective. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!