Wednesday 24 July 2013

New products in my Amazon Store

Hi Bloggers.

Just to let you know that I now have the Custard Card and the Ruby Card in stock in my Amazon Store - the ruby is more red than pink as the photo suggests. I also have re-stocked the Cobalt Card and the Coconut White Card. I have just a few packs of Burgundy Card - this has been discontinued and I grabbed the last of the stock so, as they say, when it's gone, it's gone.

I've stocked a few more colours in the Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Embossing Powder range which includes some colours I'll be having in my shows on 31st and the colours that I had on last Saturday's shows. You can find the Lustre Powders here. You can also get the Clear Perfect Medium Pad here.

Also back in stock are the Daisy Swirl and Rose Corner Stamps.

All for now.

Please scroll down to the previous post for today's card.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only positive comments please!