Friday 14 June 2013

New Products just arrived in my Amazon Store

Hi Bloggers.

Just to let you know that I have some new products in my Amazon Store.

From the show yesterday, I have -

Posy Florals 1

Posy Florals 2
Posy Florals 3
Leafy Mask
Lattice Mask
Daisy Chain Mask
Patchwork Quilt Mask
Couture Creations Embossing Folders -
Super Powder Puff
Extra Flint
Nuevo
Peacock Pleasure

All the Cosmic Shimmer Lustre Embossing Powders that I have in stock can be found here. I have added a few Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Embossing Powders here - if they are popular, I will add some more colours.

I also have 3 new colours in Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA -
Vintage Golden Green

 Vintage Plum
Spring Green
 Finally, I have stock of the new Cosmic Shimmer Texture Pastes here.


All for now.

Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only positive comments please!