Thursday 14 February 2013

New Products and Re-stocks in my Amazon Store

Hi Bloggers.

I promised to let you know when the stamp sets were back in stock from my last shows and they are now. You can find the Cheers Stamp Set here, the Classic Sentiments stamp set here, the Eco Green Embellishing Flourishes Pre-Cut Stamp Set here and the Newsprint A6 stamp here.

I've also got some stock in ahead of time of the stamp sets and brand new Couture Creations Embossing Folders that will be on my next shows on February 23rd. Just click on the highlighted link to go straight to the product in my Amazon Store.

Party Ladies
Elegant Ladies
Art Collage
Rose Background
Hexagon Script
Passion
One World
Exotic
Turkish Delight
I also have some of the Teal card that Sue loves so much - you can find it here.

All for now.

Julia.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Only positive comments please!