Wednesday 3 October 2012

Sole Creations Stamp Set Back in Stock

Hi Bloggers.

Just a quick post to let you know that the gorgeous Sole Creations Stamp Set is now back in stock in my Amazon Store. This is one of the stamp sets that will be included in my shows on Create & Craft tomorrow.

Watch out for lots of blog posts featuring this stamp set over the next week or so.

I've also got some more new Couture Creations Embossing Folders.

Serene -
and Alora -

Click on the link to see all the Couture Creations Embossing Folders that I currently have in stock here.

All for now.

Julia

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, it had to be done, I just ordered the stamp :) Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Will try and post it on way out tomorrow morning.

      Delete
  2. I loved this stamp set, Julia and popped over to your Amazon shop and bought it, it's on it's way, Yippee!

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!