Thursday 13 September 2012

Metal now in stock and re-stocks

Hi Bloggers.

The metal squares I mentioned earlier this week are now in stock in my Amazon Store. Unfortunately, I was unable to get any Aluminium ones. You can click on the links below to go to them directly -

Copper Squares
Brass Squares
Black Squares

I have also got some of the Couture Creations Tied Together Embossing Folders. Couture Creations Folders are produced as limited availability but Creative Expressions have persuaded the company to do another run of this very popular folder - once it's gone, it's gone!

As requested, I have some of the Spellbinders 2012 Holiday Tree. I also have Expandable Patterns - Butterfly Magic and have re-stocked Expandable Patterns - Botanical Swirls.

Decorative Stick Pins are now back in stock in all 4 colours here.

The following stamp sets are now back in stock -

Classic Cars
Dream Cars
Christmas Bauble
Let it Snow
Floral Silhouette

Finally, I have more stock of Milk Card.

Don't forget to have a look at my bargains in my eBay Store.

All for now.

Julia.

1 comment:

  1. I have just ordered the Tied Together embossing folder from your Amazon Store, Thank you for the heads up. Christine xx


    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!