Monday 6 August 2012

New Products in My Amazon Store

Hi Bloggers.

Just a quickie to let you know that I have some new products in my Amazon Store.

A couple of new Spellbinders die sets -

Create-A-Flake Four

Fall Foliage


Some new stamps including the 3 sets I'll have on the shows on Wednesday (I'm having trouble loading the Dream Cars at the moment - please email me if you want this set and we'll get round it somehow!) -

Vintage Cars

Classic Cars

Vintage Photography
Let It Snow

Urban Life

Urban Beats

I have also, as requested, added some Khaki card (Sue calls it taupe). Please ignore the picture on Amazon - it's not at all green! It's the card that's in the neutral card pack.

I've also re-stocked some PVA including the Cosmic Pearl (white dots) which has been very hard to get hold of recently and I've re-stocked the Gala Event and Dandelion Wishes stamp sets.

That's it for now. I'll let you know when I get the Dream Cars loaded.

Julia

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, thanks for getting the card in - I have placed my order! Can't wait for your shows on WED will have to record to watch in peace - school holidays and all that! Thanks for the birthday wishes yesterday much appreciated! Hope the shows go well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Julia...and so looking forward to your Wednesday shows! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!