Friday 18 May 2012

Show Times and Having a Paddle

Hi Bloggers.

I have the list of shows I'm doing for the Spellbinders Diamond Deals starting 9pm Tuesday.

Tuesday 9pm and 11pm - Ideal World

Wednesday 8am, 10am - Ideal World, 12noon - Create & Craft, 1pm, 3pm (2 hours) - Ideal World, 5pm Create & Craft, 7pm Ideal World

The launch show has started to be populated with product and you can see it here. There are more products to be added as I write this.

Hope you can join me for some of the shows. Goodness knows if I'll be making any sense by the end of Wednesday!

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page that I've made using some of the dies on the show. It's been ages since I've done a page and I've really enjoyed it.


I started with a 12 x 12 piece of textured card and popped the Grid Mask on top at a jaunty angle. I spritzed with some Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mist in Patina and then carefully removed the mask.

I cut a piece of Distress ColourCore cardstock in Stormy Sky and ran it through the Grand Calibur with the Couture Creations Heavy Duty Embossing Folder. I ran it through a second time to extend the pattern. I sanded the pattern to reveal the core.


I cut a strip of spotty paper from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found and cut a fancy edge down one side using the Spellbinders Classic Postage Stamp Edgeabilities. I cut the photo of Nathan out using Spellbinders Labels Seventeen.


I stamped my title using Cobalt Archival and cut it out using Spellbinders Large Labels. I inked around the edges with Stormy Sky Distress Ink while still in the die. I cut a post out of the Stormy Sky card using the Spellbinders Elegant Posts and sanded it carefully to reveal some of the embossing. I attached the title to the post with some Creative Expressions Black & White Baker's Twine.


I stamped the letters for 'HAVING A PADDLE' using the Cobalt Archival and cut them out using Spellbinders Banner Basics Three. I inked them with Stormy Sky Distress Ink while still in the die. I attached them to some Black & White Baker's Twine with some Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear Glue to make a bunting. I attached them to my page with 3D foam pads.

I assembled the page as shown. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Julia hunky guy and great scrapbook page. Really will have to give scrapbooking a try. Looking forward to Tuesday have set up to record the programmes.

    Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julai, looking forward to the shows, wish it could be Tuesday as I have a day off. love the page. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops sorry Julia.... early morning typo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh Julia...you and Hels in one week! So looking forward to the shows X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page Julia, loving how you have used the banner 3 die for the text. fab idea xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this page Julia, I must start my scrapbook for Africa.

    Looking forward to seeing you on TV on Tuesday, just love your demos

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab layout Julia - I love the banner dies I have set one and use them quite a lot for titles and names as they are so useful and effective. PS your tag is hanging by my desk as I often need that message.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia, keep thinking I must have a go at scrap booking but seem to do so many other things. Maybe one day! Love what you have here. Looking forward to Tuesday, don't get stressed it will all be fine! Christine H x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia, Love the layout of this scrap book page..:)..looking forward to seeing you tues .Am going to set record in a mo so don't miss any of your shows..enjoy your day...:)..xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia,
    Love your page layout, must have ago myself one day. looking forward to tuesday and wednesday!!!
    Best wishes
    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  11. You will be great Julia, enjoy the days, great products to demo with, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!