Thursday 23 February 2012

Quick Card in Gold & Black

Hi Bloggers,

This card is super quick to make. I have to say, it's not one I really like but it may appeal to you.


I stamped the image from the Art Nouveau Ladies Stamp Set using Perfect Medium and I embossed it with Cosmic Shimmer Bright Gold Metallic Embossing Powder. I cut the image out leaving a small black border around it.

For the background I inked up a That Special Touch Swirls Mask with Perfect Medium and popped some black card on top. I then ran it through the Grand Calibur. The ink transferred to the debossed side of the card. I added some of the Bright Gold Metallic powder and heat set it.

I assembled the card as shown and added some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Pealescent PVA in Olympic Gold all around the edge.

Let me know what you think of this card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only positive comments please!