Tuesday 21 February 2012

May All Your Dreams Come True

Hi Bloggers,

Today I'm sharing this card with you -


This is such a simple card to make.

I inked up one side of the Creative Expressions Floral Embossing Folder with the Paris Trunk Classic Cobalt Ink Pad. I popped a piece of white card on the clean side of the folder and folded the inked side down onto it. I brayered on top of the folder to transfer the ink to the card. I added Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder and heated it with my heat tool.

Next I placed it face up on top of the Fretwork Mask and ran it through the Grand Calibur. I inked over the design with the Paris Trunk Peach Satin Dye Ink Pad using Cut & Dry Foam. The design 'popped out'.

I then cut an aperture out of the background using Spellbinders Labels Twelve. I then cut a smaller Labels Twelve from the piece already cut.

Putting the background through the Grand Calibur to cut the Spellbinders out flattened out the embossed pattern from the mask. This meant that I could stamp on top. The image is from the Creative Expressions Beautiful Ladies Stamp Set. The sentiment is from the Creative Expressions Simply Sentiments Stamp Set. They have been stamped with Jet Black Archival. I didn't emboss them.

The design was mounted onto some Kraft card and then some plain Foundations Paper. I finished it off with a Clear Glass Glintz in each corner.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only positive comments please!