Monday 6 February 2012

Beautiful Lady in Black & White

Hi Bloggers,

Today I'm sharing another sample made for the shows tomorrow. It's a very simple black and white card.


I stamped the lady from the Creative Expressions Beautiful Ladies stamp set using Jet Black Archival and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I cut her out.

I stamped the sentiment from the Creative Expressions Simply Sentiments stamp set in the Jet Black Archival and embossed with the clear powder. I mounted it on to black card.

I ran a piece of white card though the Grand Calibur with the Creative Expressions Fauna Embossing Folder. I went over the whole area with Eco Green Paris Trunk Black Dye Ink and Cut & Dry Foam.

I assembled the card as shown and added a few Black Eco Green Glass Glintz.

Hope you can join me tomorrow - details in the left-hand side bar.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

1 comment:

Only positive comments please!