Friday 10 February 2012

All We Need Is Love

Hi Bloggers,

Hopefully Blogger will be behaving itself and will schedule this while I'm on a plane on my way to Cyprus for a half term holiday with the family. I've scheduled posts for every day while I'm away (fingers crossed!). My Amazon Store will be closed till I get back.

Today I'm sharing this card with you -


I stamped the image from the Creative Expressions Beautiful Ladies stamp set using Jet Black Archival and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I coloured using Eco Green Paris Trunk Dye Ink Pads - Parchment, Pink Taffeta, Fountain Blue, Peach Satin, Amethyst, Blotter, Garnet, Classic Cobalt, Yellow Damasque and Walnut. I also used some Copper, Pale Gold and Pearlescent micas from the Cosmic Shimmer Mica Spray Set 1 - Metallics.

I ran 2 pieces of ivory card through the Grand Calibur with the Creative Expressions Fauna Embossing Folder. Using Cut & Dry Foam, I then inked over one piece with the Garnet Ink and the other with the Classic Cobalt Ink. I joined the two pieces together on a black mat and ran a piece of Black Vintage Ribbon down the centre to hide the join.

I popped my ladies onto the card. The sentiment is from the Creative Expressions Simply Sentiments stamp set. I stamped it in Jet Black Archival and embossed with clear powder. I cut it out using a circle nestie and edged with the Classic Cobalt Ink. I popped it onto a Scalloped Circle nestie that I cut from Burgundy card.

I added a messy bow made from 3 lengths of Black Vintage Ribbon and popped my sentiment on top. I finished the card by popping a Black Eco Green Glass Glintz in each corner.

I hope you like the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only positive comments please!