Sunday 15 January 2012

And Finally ........

Hi Bloggers,

This is the last sample that I have to share from the Vintage Inventor shows -


For the base layer of the tag I used a cool Tim Holtz technique. I used a cream tag. I dragged my Vintage Photo Distress Ink Pad over my Craft Sheet and spritzed with some water. I then popped my tag straight on top and swirled it around a little. I removed it and then dried with my heat tool. I then popped it back on to the ink to collect some splashes of ink and dried it again. I repeated this until I was happy with the result.

Next I stamped the Creative Expressions Scattered Words stamp with Vintage Photo. It's a big stamp so it covered the whole tag.

I used the That Special Touch Metal Effect Mask on the bottom left-hand corner and inked through with Vintage Photo.

I dyed some American Seam Binding with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I crumpled it up whilst drying it with my heat tool.

I stamped the embellishments from the Vintage Illusion stamp set using Coffee Archival Ink, cut them out and coloured them with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

I stamped the sentiment from the Vintage Treasures stamp set using the Coffee Archival and cut it into sections. I inked around the edges of each section with the Coffee Archival.

I assembled the tag as shown adding a Creative Expressions Faux Screw Brad in Antique Gold.

I hope you've enjoyed the Vintage Inventor projects that I've shown over the past few months. Who knows, he may well pop up again in the future!

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only positive comments please!