Thursday 24 November 2011

Tatty Button Sneak Peak - A Tatty Christmas to You

Morning Bloggers,

As promised here's another sample that I've made for the Tatty Button Show scheduled for Tuesday 6th December 2pm - 4pm.


For this card I've used the Creative Expressions Tatty Button A Tatty Christmas To You. The stamp comes already mounted onto Umount and has been cut out so it's ready to use straight away.

I stamped the image in Jet Black Archival and quickly embossed it with Cosmic Shimmer Clear embossing powder. I coloured it in using a mix of matt and mica Cosmic Shimmer Drawing Inks. I cut the image our using a rectangle nestie and edged it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

I cut a mat out using Spellbinders Labels 8 using some backing paper from My Mind's Eye. I cut a faux nestie out of cream card. The other backing paper is also from My Mind's Eye.

I wrapped some black crochet ribbon around the centre of the card.

I stamped 7 holly sprigs onto green card in Perfect Medium and embossed with gold embossing powder. This stamp is from the Creative Expressions Tatty Button Christmas Accessories 2 stamp set. This set comes already mounted on Umount but you will need to cut out each individual stamp.

I cut all of the holly sprigs out and popped on 3 spots of Cosmic Shimmer Berry Red Pearlescent PVA where the berries should be. These take an hour or so to dry so I waited before adding the holly to my card.

Hope you like the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

2 comments:

Only positive comments please!