Thursday 13 October 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge 116 - Warm and Cozy

Hi.

This is my entry for Lili of the Valley Challenge 116 - Warm and Cozy.


I love polar bears and this Lili of the Valley stamp is so cute!

I used the Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Snowflakes set. The snowy backing paper is from a Polka Doodles CD. I coloured the image with Promarkers, cut it out using Spellbinders Label Two and edged it with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink. I made a faux nestie and mounted the image onto it.

I added some blue & white Bakers Twine around the bottom 2 layers and mounted the image with foam pads. The large snowflake is from the Cuttlebug Snowflake Punch & Emboss Set (which I believe is no longer available) and the smaller dark blue snowflake is cut from the Spellbinders Create A Flake die set. I topped it with a blue Glass Glintz.

The sentiment is from Creative Expressions (an odd one bought at Ally Pally) and I've cut it out using the Spellbinders Double-Ended Tags die. I inked around the edges using the Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and added a couple of pearls.

Finally, I did some paper piercing all around the edge of the blue card.

Hope you like it. Please leave a comment.
Thanks for stopping by.
Julia.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Christmas card Julia, love your snowlake border. Thanks for joining our warm & cozy challenge on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!