Monday 27 June 2011

A few Scrapbook pages to share

Hi.

I went to a scrapbooking class on Saturday so I thought I'd share some pages with you. I'm not sure if they're finished as I'm sure I really ought to add a few embellishments to them but I am pretty sure that I won't add to them as they are already in the scrapbook album! The first 2 pages are made from this months Scrapholix kit.

The first is of our daughter taken last year. The nicest school photo of her we've had I think.



The second layout is of some pictures taken years ago at a National Trust property. Can't remember which one - wasn't into scrapbooking then so didn't keep notes. That's Kathryn in the little picture with her brother. Cute, eh? This layout would definately benefit from some flowers.



The final layout I want to share with you today is of our old cat, Buddy. He's a really lazy cat and this photo is just so typical of him. I love this Fancy Pants paper. I think this layout is just right as it is. Never be afraid to leave 'white space' on a layout. Also on this layout and the first one I have cut away the card behind the patterned paper - it's hidden behind the paper so has no use there - use it for mounting and letters instead!



That's all for today.
Leave a comment if you have time.
Thanks for looking.
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only positive comments please!